Teens, adults, children, couples, and families are all welcome.
Is Counseling Right For Me?
Our experience allows us to meet you at your particular place in life’s journey, and assist you in taking the next step.
Sometimes it’s clear to you and those around you that you’re experiencing a crisis or reoccurring problems. Counseling helps to sort out life issues, to deepen your experiences, to improve your relationships, and to heal at many levels. Sometimes, in spite of your best efforts, important transitions are challenging and are eased with outside help.
Counseling offers a regular scheduled time for self examination, healing, exploration of options, and skill building. With our help, you will be better prepared to overcome future difficulties on your own.
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Oregon Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- Nationally Certified Counselor
- Professor of Psychology at Portland Community College
- Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology from Lewis and Clark College
- Master’s in Marriage, Couples, and Family Counseling from Portland State University
- Affiliations with Psychology Today and the American Counseling Association
- Specializes in relational issues, overall life balance and personal growth, and addictions